Bacon, Cheddar & Chive Strata
This savory brunch bake will be a fan favorite whether it is a relaxed morning or a well put-together brunch.
|4 cups (Approx.)||Cubed bread|
|6 strips||Cooked bacon|
|2 Tbsp.||Chopped fresh chives|
|10||Grade A Medium Phil's Fresh Eggs|
|1 tsp. (Approx.)||Kosher salt to taste|
|2 Tbsp.||Butter, melted|
|1 cup||Shredded cheddar cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8” x 8” baking dish.
- Chop the bread into 2” x 2” squares, dice the bacon, and slice the chives into about 1/4”-long pieces.
- Mix the eggs, milk, bacon, chives and salt in a bowl. Place the cubed bread in the baking dish and drizzle with melted butter.
- Add cheese to the egg mixture and pour over the bread.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.