Appetizers & Sides
BLT Deviled Eggs
Adding bacon, arugula and tomatoes brings the classic appetizer to a new level. These BLT Deviled Eggs are sure to impress any guest.
- Min 30
- Serves 24
|1 dozen||Grade A Large Phil’s Fresh Eggs, hard-boiled and peeled|
|1 Tbsp.||Deli mustard|
|4 strips||Bacon, cooked and diced small|
|12||Grape tomatoes, diced small|
|1 sm. handful||Arugula leaves, finely chopped|
|1 Tbsp.||Dried or fresh parsley|
|Salt and freshly ground black pepper|
- Boil the eggs for 8 minutes in large pot filled with water. Let cool, then peel.
- Slice each egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolk. Put all the yolks in a small mixing bowl and all the whites on a platter.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard to the yolks and mix until well combined and sort of fluffy.
- Fold in the diced bacon, tomatoes, and arugula (reserving a little arugula for garnish).
- Spoon filling into the centers of the whites. Garnish with reserved arugula and dust with parsley, salt and pepper.