Sweets & Desserts
Blueberry Lemon Bars
Take the classic lemon bars you’ve come to love and add some color for the perfect sweet summer treat. Get the recipe now.
- Min 55
- Serves 12-16
|1 ½ cup||Flour|
|⅜ cup||Powdered sugar|
|¾ cup||Cold butter (salted)|
|4||Grade A Large Phil’s Fresh Eggs|
|2 cups||Granulated sugar|
|¼ cup||Lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, salt and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Cut in butter with a fork or pastry blender until butter is incorporated and mixture is crumbly.
- Press firmly into a greased 9” x 13” pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; leave oven on.
- Combine granulated sugar and flour.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs together.
- Add sugar/flour mixture and continue whisking.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour filling over crust, then sprinkle blueberries evenly over lemon mixture.
- Return to pan oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until top is just beginning to turn golden brown.
- Cool slightly and sprinkle with powdered sugar.