Broccoli, Ham and Cheese Muffins
Perfect for appetizers, breakfast or brunch! After having one of these broccoli, ham and cheese muffins, you’ll never look back.
|6||Grade A X Large Phil’s Fresh Eggs|
|2 slices||Whole-wheat bread, cut into 1/2” squares|
|½ cup||Chopped honey ham|
|⅓ cup||Chopped Broccoli|
|¼ cup||Shredded Cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and whisk with milk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Divide bread evenly among muffin tin cups.
- Sprinkle ham and broccoli evenly over bread in each cup.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over ham and broccoli.
- Pour egg mixture over the ham, broccoli, and cheese, filling cups about ¾ of the way.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes. Allow muffins to rest a few minutes, then use a knife to slice around the outside of the muffins and carefully remove them from the muffin tin.