Jalapeno Popper Avocado Toast
Smashed avocado, jalapeno, bacon and cage free egg whites on toast is a fun twist on the classic jalapeno popper.
|4 slices||Crusty Italian bread|
|2 Tbsp.||Cream cheese|
|¼ tsp.||Kosher salt|
|½ cup||Phil’s Fresh Eggs Cage Free Liquid Egg Whites|
|1||Fresh jalapeño, thinly sliced (seeds removed for less heat)|
||Strips bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|Salt and pepper, as desired|
- Toast bread in oven or toaster.
- Spread each bread slice with ½ Tbsp. cream cheese.
- Combine mashed avocado and kosher salt; divide evenly among bread slices.
- In a small skillet, scramble egg whites and spoon evenly over avocado.
- Top with jalapeño slices, crumbled bacon and breadcrumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.