Appetizers & Sides
Quiche Lorraine Bites
Packed with all the delicious flavors of Quiche Lorraine, and perfect for serving at a breakfast, brunch, or even cocktail party!
- Min 27
- Serves 30
(15 count each)
|2 Tbsp.||Finely chopped red onion|
|3||Grade A Large Phil’s Fresh Eggs|
|¼ cup||Heavy cream|
|¼ cup||Finely shredded Swiss cheese|
|3||Strips bacon, cooked and finely crumbled|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove phyllo shells from package and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Sauté onion in a small amount of olive oil until tender; set aside.
- In a glass measuring cup with a spout, combine the eggs, cream, cheese, flour, salt and pepper; whisk until smooth.
- Stir in sautéed onion and crumbled bacon.
- Pour mixture into phyllo cups, filling as full as possible.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes, or until eggs are set.