Sun Dried Tomato & Spinach Frittata
Frittatas are one of the most versatile dishes you can make. They're great for breakfast, lunch or dinner and make great leftovers.
||Grade A Large Phil’s Fresh Eggs|
|1 Tbsp.||Olive oil|
|6 cups||Fresh Spinach|
|½ cup||Diced red onion|
|2 cups||Cooked pasta|
|⅓ cup||Julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes in oil|
|4 oz.||Crumbled feta cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet. Add spinach and onions and sauté until onions are tender.
- Spray a 10” deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Layer cooked pasta, sautéed spinach and onions, sun-dried tomatoes, and crumbled feta in pie plate.
- Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center of frittata is set.