Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice baked, twice the fun. These potatoes are sure to be a dinner side favorite.
|4||Medium baking potatoes|
|½ cup||Sour cream|
|½ cup||Shredded cheddar cheese|
|¼ tsp.||Garlic powder|
|¼ tsp.||Onion powder|
|⅛ tsp.||Black pepper|
|8||Grade A Large Phil’s Fresh Eggs|
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash potatoes and prick with a fork.
- Place potatoes directly on oven rack and bake 45-50 minutes, or until tender; cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out centers.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine potato flesh, sour cream, cheddar cheese and seasonings.
- Use a potato masher or mixer to blend until smooth.
- Spoon potato mixture back into potato halves, creating an indentation in the center of each.
- Crack one egg into each center; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until egg whites are set.